Meditation practice isn’t about trying to throw ourselves away and become something better; it’s about befriending who we are. – Ani Pema Chodron
Meditation is one the best ways to calm you and discover the true you. With a hectic modern life many individuals suffer from stress. We tend to get worked up and often end up feeling like there is just not enough time in the day to get everything done. This entire process of a stressful life makes us unhappy and frustrated. This frustration often surfaces and we end up getting annoyed on small issues. Amidst all of this we feel a few minutes of meditation are simply another add-on, a time consuming activity.
That is not the case with meditation; it actually opens up your mind and gives you more time, making you more focused. A simple ten or fifteen minute meditation exercise can pull out the stress of an entire day. If you meditate in the morning, it helps you stay stress-free through the day. A few minutes of Meditation helps you find some inner peace and balance.
Importance of meditation
- A meditation exercise induces positive thoughts and brings us away from any negativity that surrounds us.
- We are always looking for permanent happiness, and meditation can give us that.
- A few minutes of Meditation is the food for the soul, it helps in nourishing your inner being
- The feelings of caring, responsibility, compassion etc. are brought to the surface via mediation
- Meditation gives us resilience so that we can not only can we remain unshaken by storms of emotions that we face in our daily lives
- It helps you bong with others and be at one with your surroundings
- It helps you let go of deep emotions that act as a negative force
- A few minutes of Meditation can also help us to understand our own mind
- It helps cultivate and nurture the creativity in you
- A few minutes of Meditation give us the sense of comfort and stability that every human being craves
- When you are torn by emotions mediating helps you deal with it in the right way.
When you are not dealing with stress and shortcomings you get a lot more time to concentrate on yourself. With the help of meditation you can get in touch with your inner self. It is important to recognize, acknowledge and be one with one’s own self. Meditation exercise helps you develop self-awareness in a seamless way. If you meditate regularly eventually in the long run you will be able to exterminate the misapprehensions that cause of all our problems and suffering.
Live Yogis is world’s first online yoga and meditation studio. At Live Yogis, you will get the personal attention of expert yoga practitioners (yogis) to help you achieve holistic health - right in the comfort of your home.
|Share On :|
No Any Comment For This Blog.