- What is yoga?
Yoga is a way of life. Yoga in 'Sanskrit' means, Union. Yoga unites the mind, the body and the spirit. Yoga involves asanas, breathing techniques and meditations/relaxations to create a healthy and peaceful individual.
- What is needed to get started???
All you need is -
- A good Internet Connection
- A high resolution webcam
- Speakers and Mic (often inbuilt in your computer)
- And an Enthusiastic You
- WHAT CAN A BEGINNER HOPE TO LEARN?
A beginner will learn –
- Simple basic but impactful Asanas (Physical Postures)
- Breathing exercises
- Relaxation techniques
- CAN I RESCHEDULE MY APPOINTMENT?
Yes, you can for a maximum of three times. All you need to do is, give a 48-hours of advance notice.
- How can i get my videos of recorded session to practice?
Videos of your recorded sessions are available on your login dashboard. We recommend you practice with the videos before your next live session.
- Can i cancel my session?
Sessions can only be re-scheduled for a maximum of 3 times but Not Cancelled.